Sunday, June 03, 2007

We are sitting on a couch playing video games and debating Apple's marketing plan when someone in the room leaks that Apple secretly bought all the old Sony BetaMax video players and tapes. The plan is to spray paint them all white, add the Apple logo and resell them as a new video technology known as iBetchya. I walk to the kitchen and spill wine all over the floor, taking out OxyClean and scrubbing.

Later, there is a spare office at the car dealership in Hershey PA. Alan, the car salesman, has agreed to rent me the space to record a new album. I drive to the dealership but realize I've forgotten to bring my recording equipment and instruments. Telling Alan this, he sympathizes but hands me a bill stating I owe the dealership $100 an hour for the room rental, and as I've blocked it out for the whole day, it's $1200. Angered, I tell Alan I will give him $100 for his trouble and not use the space at all. 'Then we'll see you in court,' he says.

I tell him to fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home