Wednesday, September 05, 2007

(guest dream by Shane Seely)

You and I were watching someone's house (a big, sprawling one-story home) while they were away. They had a lot of yard art, and we decided to sell it to a Mexican landscaper. After he bought it, we started walking toward my car, which was in an underground garage, only to realize that he was following us. We walked faster, feeling as though we would be safe if we got to the car. I made it, but he grabbed your arm as you reached for the door and, with his other hand, pressed your face against the passenger-door window. "Help," you said. "Get him off me." I put the car into reverse, hoping to knock him over. Your face distorted on the glass. I woke up.

-- I may be watching too much Law and Order: Criminal Intent these days. But damn, D'Onofrio's good -srs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home