Monday, November 09, 2009

I am standing on a grey/sepia toned beach surrounding a massive lake of oil. The filmmaker Michel Gondry is antagonizing me. I trap him in the oil and begin to kick and hit him. He slowly slips into the oil and disappears. Two sea lions bubble to the surface and attack me. I wrestle and hit them until they disappear.

Suddenly it is night. Along the beach sit giant wooden boxes - tall enough for a man to stand in - of various solid colors. They are against each other on their walled sides, open in front and back, lined up as far as the eye can see. It is night but the rows of boxes are illuminated by very bright fluorescent white street lights. People 'live' in these boxes and roam around in rags, a shantytown.

A giant robot-like metalic police unit arrives and randomly begins shooting. Chaos all around. People scramble for cover, hiding in boxes. It then gets quiet. I realize a giant robot is actually Michel Gondry and he is looking for me. He goes one by one, looking into each box, shooting whomever is inside. I stay one box ahead of him and manage to wrestle his gun away from him. I shoot him again and again but to no avail, as he lays on the ground grinning and then disappears. I awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home